If you are new to the world of blogs here are five quick tips to help you:
- You can comment on any blog post by clicking on the Comment link at the bottom of each post. I encourage you to join the conversation and send a comment.
- You will also see a Permalink link at the bottom of each post. As you might guess, this is the permanent link for this blog post, so you can save this item to your favorites or send the link to someone else.
- The other link at the bottom of each post is the category. Every blog post will be placed into a category, and you click on this link to see all the items in this category.
- In the left column you will see different ways to subscribe to this blog. If you are new to blogs the easiest way is to enter your email address and click "Get email updates". This is managed by Feedblitz, and you will receive an email from them every time there is a new post.
- At the very bottom of the left column you will see my Blogroll. This is a list of blogs that I read on a regular basis. You can learn a lot by exploring the different blogs here.
As I said I encourage you to place comments at any time, and if you have any questions please email me. And welcome to the blogosphere.